Thursday, November 4, 2010
DropTop Showdown 3 with Friends
Thanks to the help of Willow Springs International Raceway, Tire Express, Green Oil, Performance Nissan, and Tha Shop.
RAD EXPERIENCE IN COOPERATION WITH INFINIT WHEELS AND ROADSTERDRIFT presents:
DROPTOP SHOWDOWN 3 with friends
WILLOW SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY: HORSE THIEF MILE
DECEMBER 19, 2010 8AM-5PM
DRIFT AND TIME ATTACK CHALLENGE
• $145 FOR TIME ATTACK CHALLENGE
>>>>> LAP TIMERS INCLUDED
• $125 NO LAP TIMING
beat the RAD record on HTM set by Sonny Watanasirisuk: 1.01.11 clockwise and win
• $125 FOR DRIFT
• $195 FOR BOTH RUN GROUPS (lap timer included)
LOADS OF TRACK TIME!!!
Instructors are available for both Time Attack and Drift.
* Camping at the track the night before, so you won't need a hotel. Party as usual. Gates close at 10PM, please show up before then. Camping will be in the pit area of HTM.
* If you want to do both Grip and Drift, we will let you drive in any of the drift and grip groups, at any time for 195$; which is basically paying 130$ for one run group, and half price (65$) for the other group. I mean, with this if you really wanted to, you could just drive all day if your car permits.
* Please don't forget: Roll bars are required on HTM for any convertible. If you pay the fee and you show up without a roll bar, you will not be allowed to run and no refunds will be given.
* For obvious reasons, compound type and tread-wear will be different for grip drivers. R-compounds and lower tread-wear for grip drivers are allowed.
* If you are a beginner and this is your first event, don't worry. We are going to have a separate beginner/novice run-group just as we always do for drivers to get accustomed to their cars. We will also have instructors on hand to hop in your car to give you pointers and answer any questions that you may have.
Upon sending payment, please provide the following in the payment details:
0. DROPTOP SHOWDOWN 3 with friends
2. Date driving: DECEMBER 18, 2010
3. What do you drive? (make and model)
4. Type of driving: Drift, Time Attack or Both
5. Contact number:
7. Emergency contact number:
8. Name and Relation to emergency contact number:
9: How did you find out about us?
Paypal address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted under: Event Posters, Registration and Payment
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment